We have released td-agent v4.3.2.
This release is mainly for supporting new distributions released in 2022Q2.
We choose Ruby 3.1 to bundle for such new distributions to adopt to recent
environment such as OpenSSL 3.0. For other distributions, we still use
Ruby 2.7. We'll migrate to Ruby 3 completely after Ruby 3.2 is released.
Changes from td-agent v4.3.1
- Support new distributions
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 9
- Ubuntu 22.04 LTS (Jammy Jellyfish)
- Remove nokogiri from Linux and macOS packages
- It was not used in actual by default on such environments.
- Update yajl-ruby to v1.4.3 to address vulnerability
- Update OpenSSL to 1.1.1p (for macOS and Windows)
Please see the download page.