We have released v1.12.2. ChangeLog is here.
out_copy: Add a new attribute
You can start using
ignore_if_prev_successes to define fallback outputs. Fluentd will make use of these destinations if (and only if) the preceding outputs failed.
<store ignore_if_prev_success ignore_error>
time-format: Add a new option
Fluentd is now able to handle a heterogeneous time field. For example, if your timestamp field is mostly unixtime, but sometimes formatted in iso8601, you can specify as follows:
time_format_fallbacks unixtime, %iso8601
formatter_ltsv: Safe delimiter character handling
To prevent LTSV data from being corrupted, we've started to substitute a delimiter character in records with a safe replacement. You can fine-tune the behaviour using
replacement option as follows:
replacement " "
in_tail stability fixes
We’ve fixed several
in_tail stability issues:
- in_tail may not send rotated logs when mv is used to rotate #3292
- in_tail crashes worker upon ENOENT #3274
out_forward: Fix duplication logs at shutdown
Fluentd now waits ack responses in the shutdown phase correctly #3137.
- Our community forum has been moved to Discuss. Google group is deprecated.
- We've migrated CI from Travis CI and AppVeyor to GitHub Actions #3281 #3290
- We greet new maintainers from ClearCode Inc. #3282