We have released Fluentd version 0.12.8.
Here are the changes:
New features / Enhancement
- output: Support millisecond flush span for try_flush_interval and queued_chunk_flush_interval: #568
- filter_record_transformer: Support fields which start with
- config: Add final attribute to prevent config overwritten by subclass: #583
- config: Fix embedded code parsing: #564
- out_forward: Resend chunks on dropped connection when wait ACK: #580
Support millisecond flush span for try_flush_interval and queued_chunk_flush_interval
Buffers are now flushed within millisecond unit.
In earlier versions, minimum buffer flush span was 1 second.
queued_chunk_flush_interval are still 1 second,
but you can specify millisecond value like
For example, DeNA uses
try_flush_interval 0.1 and
queued_chunk_flush_interval 0.01 parameters.
Note that this is useful for low latency data transfer but there is a trade-off between throughput and latency. Default values are enough on almost cases.