We have released Fluentd version 0.12.21.
Here are the changes:
New features / Enhancement
- output: Use error stream in
- in_tail: Avoid unnecessary open call: #788
- in_tail: Add
enable_watch_timer option: #811
- filter_record_transformer: Relax conditions which
auto_typecast is applied: #817
- Backport v0.14 refactoring changes
- in_tail: Fix input messages loss when
receive_lines fail with
- in_monitor_agent: Remove unnecessary fields from API response with debug mode: #802
- filter_record_transformer: Fix
record_transformer to be thread-safe: #816
in_tail: Stop reading logs until buffer fill is resolved
Recently, we added
buffer_queue_full_action parameter to prevent event drop by
buffer_queue_full_action affects all input plugins so setting
buffer_queue_full_action is sometimes not answer when use several input plugins and one output destination.
in_tail is most used plugin so
in_tail should care
in_tail stop reading logs when receive
BufferQueueLimitError during emit action without
in_tail keeps to ignore other errors in emit action, e.g. output plugin can't handle emitted event. In such cases, use
@ERROR label instead.
filter_record_transformer: Fix race condition
If you share one
record_transformer between several input plugins like above,
record_transformer had a race condition.
field1 is sometimes mixed, e.g.
foo.bar event may have
field1. We fixed this problem.
Lastly, v0.12.21 docker image has also been available on Docker Hub.