We have just released Fluentd version 0.10.52.
Here are the changes:
- in_tail: Fix typo of warning argument. lb to line: #384
- config: Fix 'uninitialized constant Fluent::Config::V1Parser::URI' error: #375
- config: Reject '@' prefix of parameter name in V1 configuration. @ is reserved prefix: #379
- config; Accept '#' comment in array and hash types in V1 configuration: #383
- parser: Add time_format option to SyslogParser: #381
- parser: SyslogParser now makes ':' optional after pid: #382
- process: Fix 'mutex can't lock' issue of DetachMultiProcessMixin on Ruby 2.x: #380
- Add --without-source option to ignore <source> sections: #377
This release improves V1 configuration.
Now you can write
# comment in array and hash types.
# k1 is for foo
"k2": "v2" # k2 is for bar
In addition, now
@ prefix is not allowed in the parameter name.
@ prefix will be used for Filter and Label supports.
--without-source option is for flushing buffered events. You can invoke Fluentd process without input plugins. See issue #279 for more details.